10 Ways to get back on track
10 ways to get back on track
after Valentines Day
How much Chocolate did you eat on Valentines Day? I'm sure the moment
you reached for the chocolate (or any desert)
you started to have a superego breakdown.
1. Limit yourself to the all left over chocolate
from 0 to 1 a day.
2. Forgive yourself for yesterday and pledge to yourself that you will start fresh and new NOW
3. Whatever you do, don't skip breakfast. It will
set you up for overeating later in the day.
4. Fix or have a healthy breakfast; kashi cereal or
oatmeal and walnuts or fruit with egg whites.
5. Log your food calories in your Food Journal
6. Drink water 10 minutes before eating a veggie and protein
7. Exercise before or after dinner. If after dinner go light.
8. Go for 10 Walk after dinner, it will lead to less
bloating after eating.
9. Get on the Scale and face the damage, then write it down.
10.No snacks before bed. Brush your teeth, get online and
log your exercise and meals for the day.
Posted on Wed, February 15, 2012
by David Thompson filed under