Follow this plan for 3 times a week.
Complete each exercise with 0 rest.
After completing the series rest for 2 Min
then REPEAT 4 Times total.
4 SETS and 20 REPS EACH
WARM UP with a light job, or running in place.
1. Reverse Lunge 10 Reps per leg (back leg straight)
2. Body weight Squats
3. Supine Knees up (reverse crunches)
4. Pushups or (modified knees on floor)
5. Side Kicks with a hop 10 per leg
6. Tricep Dips use (step, chair, sofa or bench)
7. Mountain Climbers 10 per leg
8. Bicycle Crunches on our back.
GET UP and REPEAT for 3 SETS!!!
Consult your doctor before beginning any fitness plan or program.
By following this information...you assume all risk.
Posted on Sun, March 11, 2012
by David Thompson filed under